I’ve been keeping myself busy this lock down by making the Self Isolation Workbook for Kids. Out now, available to download for free. (Link above. It may take a few seconds to load. Click here if it doesn’t)
- An Isolation diary
- Write letters to stay in touch with friends, family and teachers
- Keep a record of books and movies that you have seen
- Assorted pages from across the Little Learner Workbooks series.
- Lists of old TV shows and movies to watch (With parental supervision)
- Unreleased pages from an upcoming activity book
- Lots of blank lined paper templates
- Daily to-do lists
- Home-school planners
- Things to do when you are bored
- YouTube based activity sheets.
- Colouring pages featuring, Unicorns, Dinosaurs, Mermaids, Cats and more
Print on both sides or at half size if you want to save paper.
There is also an option to download a shorter version of the book without any handwriting practice or colouring pages. This version might be better suited for older children or if you are running low on paper.
Hopefully this will keep some kids busy and some parents sane during the school break.
Available to download for free for as long as the schools are closed.
You can share your work here: Instagram @littlelearnerworkbooks